Wednesday, March 05, 2008

VA





Brind and Julia are on their way back to our house right this minute!! Yay! Crazy. They called us about 2 days ago and said they were coming out. It's taken me all day to clean a 950 sq. ft. apt. and funny, it's still not really clean. Le Anne, where are you when I need you? Anyway, here's some recent pics of our fam. Meags, I'd LOVE to do the run/walk with you guys in Portland. Who knows? Maybe we'll fly out for it. If only I wasn't so pooped out from traveling.

3 Comments:

At 1:07 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

darla sorry i cant be there to help or rather to play because your 950 square foot home is already clean silly girl. you are so funny!!!!

 
At 1:13 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

i forgot to tell you how much i miss my babies and how cute they are in the pictures.

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Where were you rock climbing!?! I want to go there!
love mindi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home