Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank you so so much for my Birthday wishes, I had a great day! I did not go to work so I got to sleep in. I met Joey and my Mom for lunch at the Bun Basket. It is a really great sandwich/bakery up in Fruit Heights. It was funny because every time I want to go there Joey says no because only girls go there. This time he was right, I think there was maybe one guy in there besides him.

Joey took the afternoon off of work. After lunch he gave me a card with a really sweet note. Inside there was also a picture of my gift, my very own laptop! It was supposed to be delivered to Joe on the 20th, but he got an email saying it was on back order. It will be here next week, I am thrilled! And the best part, it is PINK!! My letter also told me that we were going on a shopping spree all afternoon. It was so much fun having most of the day together with not a care in the world. I didn't leave one store empty handed and I definitely got more than I deserve.

We met my family at my favorite restaurant in downtown Salt Lake called Al Forno's. It is Italian and it is delicious. Everyone gave me more than enough there as well. They made the excuse and said I got so much just because we are moving away.* Lindsey also gave me a purple top-hat with a purple monkey and a purple balloon tied to it. She tried to insist that I wear it all during dinner but that was not the case. I did allow a few pictures to be snapped with it on. If you see any of those on Cortney's blog, don't judge me. :)It was a great day, thanks again for all of the wishes!

*Things may change, I am yet to give any details because things may change again. Just stay tuned. :)

~Chels

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

what a fun day!! you deserve every bit of it! happy belated birthday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home