Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my posts on breezy

Some more...


To go along with my essay..


isn't he cute?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Whole World According to Jane

I didn't know what to think when we found out it was a boy. I was excited, but another thought ran through my head, "Will daddy want to play with his boy more than us girls?" I realize now that my dad loves us all equally. I am so blessed to have such a good little brother. the little tyke laughs, smiles, coos, crawls, and so much more. I am so proud of Sawyer. I am homeschooling and every once in a while I go to the bus stop to greet my friends when they get home from school. One time, in fact the first time I took him out with me. The moment all my friends had hurtled off the bus they came excitedly over. Once again, I felt so proud of Sawyer. He is the kind of baby that everybody loves. For a moment Sawyer thought he had died and gone to heaven. We were almost immediately surrounded by, "OH! SO CUTE!", and, "What a PRECIOUS baby!" Smiles and coos greeted all of them for the next ten minutes. WHAT A FLIRT! Sawyer is still funny to this day. He is so handsome. He was born with a lot of dark hair, but his hair started to fall out when my dad was home for R&R. We decided to shave it. What we meant to do was totally the opposite of what we did. WE SHAVED IT BALD. I felt like it wasn't the Sawyer that I knew. Now that his hair has almost grown back we are fine and his RED. So now I have the most spoiled, cute, brown eyed, red haired, only brother ever. Sawyer Micheal Stinchfield is the best brother in the entire world and I love him.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger Adam said...

Your Dad does love him more he just isn't telling you

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Jane said...

hah hah hah funny Ad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home