Friday, May 16, 2008

VA

My kids say the funniest things. Yesterday morning I made some german pancakes for Cole before school. Cole either hates you or loves you, there's not a lot of in between. He just happened to love me yesterday for making the pancakes and said,
"Oh mom, I love you. I don't want you to ever get old and die." (he's been pretty concerned lately with the whole old thing). To which I replied,
"It's okay Cole. We all get old and we all die someday. But we're all resurrected and then we have perfect, healthy bodies." And just to be funny I added,
"Even Daddy will have all his hair!" Cole frowned and then responded with,
"Mom! I don't want Daddy to have hair! If he has hair I'm just gonna have to shave it all off!"
It was so funny. We love our balding little Daddy. (:
Geof. and I were doing the dishes this afternoon when we heard Dayne in the other room saying,
"It's okay Jesus. I'll only have to hurt you sometimes (I know, kind of funny in a morbid way). She had the Book of Mormon open like she was reading it. She rambled off a few other "he said, she said" stuff and then pointed to the pic of Jesus in the front "look Mommy, it's Jesus!". We had to laugh because Dayne is the biggest rambler on earth. Most of the time she makes no sense at all, but I guess we should be happy that she's at least somewhat listening to us when we read scriptures and gets something...out of it.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

darla, your kids are so dang cute! i want to steal them. i think geof. is pretty dang cute without his hair too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home