Monday, June 16, 2008

Directions

joanie, here are the directions to make your own blog: Click on the blogging B like if you were going to post. It should take you straight to the page where you need to sign in. Somewhere on the screen it will say create your own blog with three easy steps. You click on that, and it will guide you through the whole thing. Then after it says that your blog is done and after it tells you to click on the arrow to see your blog, you go to make your first blog and click on settings and it will then you have to click on edit and will ask you how you want to have your blog,(do you want it private? do you want to have people beable to email this to their friends, and so forth...). Then... TADA! YOU HAVE YOUR BLOG!

love you,
Jane

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger Darla said...

wow Jane. It's been too long since I've seen you!! I can't get over how mature you are! (:

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Thank you so much for the great instructions. I will try doing it tomorrow when it's not so late. I have been reading my journals from when I was on a mission and I can type much faster than I write and most of my journals are type written, then cut out and put into a journal. (That was after I got home from my mission). I've got to start up again, so thank you so much! Your amazing! Love your blogs! Love, Joani

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home