Saturday, June 14, 2008

VA

Cole graduated from pre-school last Friday. I wasn't able to make it because I was down at an education conference at Southern Virginia University, HOWEVER, lucky for Geof., he and the girls went and Cole was adorable (as always). Even though he complained almost every morning about school, I'm glad he was able to do it and make such good friends. I think school also helped him with his desire to learn things and asks questions (or maybe it's just the age). I wish it hadn't been so long, all day, everyday, but he only did it for about 5 months. Also, check out the adorable video of June on my blog. I don't know how to highlight "my blog", so just look it up I guess.
*I tried uploading a video of his graduation, but it won't work. I have a lot to learn about computers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home