Thursday, October 23, 2008

Interview time...

I have some great news.

Tony will be interviewing with University of Washington on November 6th for their PA program.

I am so excited and so proud of him.  If I lived a few hours from my you guys I would just die.  So he will be in Seattle from the 5th to the 7th.  I really hope it works out.  (Plug your ears mom) Surprisingly, I am looking forward to a change and a move.  I really wish he could go to the school in Portland so we could be neighbors but I would love for him to start the program this year and he can't apply for Portland until next year.  So we will see.

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever.  Sometimes I just can't get everything done in one day.

Love you guys.

J    

9 Comments:

At 11:12 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

jess that would be awesome. wish it could be portland, but we will take what we can get!!!
when will you know?

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Not until February probably.

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Cortney said...

That's exciting. Good luck to Tony, he'll do great.

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Darla said...

You know Jess,
I think it's a very healthy thing for families to be out on their own. Even if it's just for a bit...it brings you closer. Good luck!!!

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

i'll be praying every night that he gets it! oh if only you could be that close. oh martha, oh christmas!!

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Great News! You know that Tony will just charm their socks off. Plus he's really smart too.

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Great News! You know that Tony will just charm their socks off. Plus he's really smart too.

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Great News! You know that Tony will just charm their socks off. Plus he's really smart too.

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Wow, Brooke...we get it! You don't have to repeat yourself 3 times!! (;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home