Saturday, December 06, 2008

Finn’s Here!

Well the day finally came, it was only 10 days later than predicted. Finn was born on December 3rd, 2008 at 10:43 a.m. There’s lots of stuff I could write about this but there’s not much time since I do have a new baby. I’ll save some of the stories for Ellynn since she’s more talkative than me anyways. I’m gonna put in a bunch of the pictures for you guys to see. For the complete album of pictures taken so far go to Finn’s Delivery in my Picasa albums. Here’s a few of the best ones to tide you over till then.

IMG_0291

IMG_0299

IMG_0301

IMG_0303

IMG_0321

IMG_0330

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Oh little Finn. I love him. Great pictures. I checked the others out and they are great. The video of him just staring into the camera was priceless. I feel like new babies like that can just look into your soul and I feel like that is what little Finny was doing in that video.

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Ashlee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We have been thinking about you and I had been wondering if you just forgot to tell anyone about the baby, but then I realized he just didn't want to come. He is beautiful, hope the mommy is doing well. Miss you all - tonz!

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Congrats!!! He is so so so cute!! Love the picutres.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home