Monday, February 23, 2009

Meet Violet!





We got to meet our first little one today! And although our ultrasound tech wasn't exactly confident... it looks as though she is a GIRL! They said that she was measuring a bit small and that she is probably a week 'younger' than her previous predicted age, pushing her EDD to around July 23(ish). We've decided to name her Violet Parker Bennett. Brind and I are so crazy about her...
Needless to say, we are very excited :)
Love, Brind & Julia
ps i just want to remind everyone that you don't have to be jealous that our baby girl is gonna look way better than your baby girls in all the hand-me-downs you'll be sending our way. shes a cutie.
love brind (julia refuses to have her name associated with this post script)




5 Comments:

At 9:55 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

congratulations you guys! i'm so excited for you! and i love love LOVE the name! Jules i'm sorry it set you back a week but wouldn't you rather know now than later? and p.s. now that brooke and meagan are done with their baby clothes i have them all so i will share my girl clothes with you if you promise to take care of them.

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

LOVE THE NAME!!!! Oh so cute. Um... Brind, all of our girls are beautiful. I mean the hand-me-downs come from Hazel and Ellyn, there is no denying that those two are two of the most beautiful kids on the planet. So think of the word AS instead of MORE. Julia, sorry about the delay, that's a bummer. I'm always hoping I will go in and they will say "Actually, you are a month further along than we thought." Never happened. You and the wee one are in our prayers, along with Min and the one who shall remain nameless:).

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Oh great, your baby already has a name! Sob, sob. Congrats on the girl! Nameless and Violet will be great buddies (92% chance her name is Ruby, maybe Nora Ruby but as Adam says "I'm not ready to commit to a name yet").

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

that profile shot is amazing!!! she is as beautiful as all my other grand daughters are. julia we have you to thank for that!!! plan on the 1st week in august and then be pleasantly surprised. i would tell myself that but i never could convince myself. oh well the longest 9 months of your life, but they are worth it. i'm just glad i'm done with that part and get to be g'ma.

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Congrats you guys! I love the name too. So I am due on the 23rd too, yay! Maybe we will deliver on the same day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home