Friday, March 13, 2009

Battle Ground Lake

We live in such a beautiful area. I was a little worried moving here, thinking I would get used to it and not appreciate it like I always had. Fortunately, I'm still in love. This morning we took the kids on a small hike around Battle Ground Lake. Cole wanted to ride his bike. Bad idea. I carried it most of the way.



Geof. did NOT want to go (hence the grumpy no smile pic) since he was in a bad mood for not having been called in to work today. But while walking, he got a call from the school district asking him to come sub half day at Cole's school. All was well after that. (-:

Dayne actually smiling for a pic! No, that's not a beauty mark, just a left over cold sore we're hoping won't leave a scar.
Plenty of fallen over trees to climb on. Makes for a happy Cole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home