Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Belated Birthdays

I'm sorry I missed wishing Jessica, Brooke, and Jane very, very happy birthdays! I love you and hope each of you had wonderful days.

Adam you are amazing. I haven't been riding for a couple of years now but I can clearly recall feeling like my lungs were going to burst when riding up long hills. Biking is definitely not for the weak of heart.

Life at the Robbins house has been busy. Everyone has so much they are trying to do and I am just trying to keep up with them. Monica and Cameron have done a lot of landscaping this summer. Their yard looks beautiful. Harley has a part in another play. She's quite the performer. Michelle was hired to choreograph the play 'Fame' for the Egyptian Theater in Park City. She also has a part in it. Monica, Cameron, Jan, Jordan, and I went up to watch her yesterday. She was fabulous! Joel will leave Wilder, Kentucky tomorrow to come home after selling alarm systems all summer. It has not been a very successful summer this year because of the economy. Chantell came home a couple of weeks ago. I think they are very anxious to be together again and I'm anxious to have my boy back. They will be moving into the house we own next door to Bill's mom. We have been working on it for the past year. It's like a new house. I wouldn't mind living there. Jan just started working as a server at Iggy's. He, Joel, and Chantell are getting ready to start school at Weber next week. He is also going to play soccer for Weber this fall. AJ has been writing more music. My basement has turned into his personal studio with his keyboard, mic, and speakers. In the past he has been very shy about performing for anyone but that has all changed. He will sing for anyone. Kel is so busy he barely has time to breathe. He is one of the team captains for Ogden High's football team and is in the middle of two-a-days right now. On top of that he has been fulfilling his responsibilities as the SBO President. I'm impressed with how dedicated and organized he is. Last week he grounded himself until he could get on top of things. Yeah, he's pretty amazing. Actually, I think all of my kids are amazing. I feel that Bill and I have been very blessed.

I'm sorry I wrote a novel but I thought you might be interested to hear what has been happening at our house since it's been a while...

4 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Thanks so much for the update Paula! It's great to get an update from the Robbins clan! I'm so glad you're on the blog now.

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

I love hearing from the Robbins clan as well. You are all amazing!

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Darla said...

How badly do I want to see Michelle's play?! That's so cool that she does choreography. I'd love to do that. And little Harley!? Oh, wow. Someday I'm convinced that Geof. and I will both be in a play since I love it (and frankly, think I'd be pretty good at it), and Geof. "secretly" loves it too. (; Thanks for the update, Paula. Too bad about Joel's summer not going too well. Oh well, they're still young, right?
hm...that was long.

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Yea! Your writing and reading the blog! Okay I'm coming up one Sunday so A.J. will sing for me and to visit my old car. I hope Jan likes it. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home