Friday, January 29, 2010

Pray!!!

I know that this blog will reach each of you faster then I would have time or the strength to do. I need you to pray for Lydia!!!! We checked her into the hospital last night, she is suicidal and is using again! She is in about as deep as one can get. Her only next step is to stay and get clean and get on an antidepressant or die. She has told me about 4 different ways that she plans on doing just that and we thought it better to get her in before rather then after the fact!!! The problem is that she is an adult and can check herself out whenever she wants, that is the bad news, the good news is that we have to say that we will take her in and care for her. We have taken a stand and have told her that if she leaves without getting the life saving care that she needs, she can not come home! We have also told her that she will be done with our family, and yes, that mean all of you! We know that this is a "Monster" that has a hold of our once beautiful, talented, sweet, kind and loving daughter, but we also know that girl is gone and this girl we do not know! We want her back and need all of your prayers to help make that happen. Lyd no longer believes that she has a "Higher Power" which is sad because I don't know how I would be getting through this without my Heavenly Father!!!! I will have to tell you all about the events that led up to this, but don't have time or the energy to do it now. I know that God was with us yesterday to get her where she needs to be, now if you will just pray to help her stay there!!! I love you all very much and am very thankful for all of you and I'm certain that with you all pulling for her and Mom and every one on the other side that we can get our Beautiful Lydia back!!! Thanks and love you ALL Aunt Jack

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM , Blogger Darla said...

You can count on our prayers. We love you!! A fast, perhaps? Any time this week will work for us.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

we're in. we love you guys so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home