Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I think my main resolution should be to remember what the rest of them are at least a week after I make them. I've never put much into them i guess but i do have some goals.
1. Spend more time on me. This may seem selfish but it's really not. If i took more time to work out, study my scriptures, and even paint my toenails i know it would make me a better wife and mother.
2. Blog
3. Get myself mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally prepared to get pregnant again. Yes i need that much preparation.

So here's to 2010!! It's gonna be a good year. I can feel it in my bones!
Love you all,
Ellynn

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

I love #1 and best of luck with #3 (maybe it'll be different the 2nd go around)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home