Saturday, January 09, 2010

Starting the New Year Out With a Bang...Or a Fire

New Year's resolution- buy a new car (it's already bought by the by, 2007 VW GTI).



Yeah, two fire trucks. It was exciting. Flames were leaping 12 feet into the air, I tried to take a picture from the house (where I was keeping Ellyn and Sawyer safe from our potentially explosive vehicle) but you can't see the flames through the foliage.

They think animals chewed the wires. It started smoking as Mike and Sawyer drove home from getting a haircut.

Goodbye White BMW. Thanks for not burning on the freeway, not exploding, not hurting my dear sweet son and my husband that I love.

The car is still sitting out in front of our house. Just keepin' it real in the Carmel hood. It had to be inspected by the appraiser where it burned and it should hopefully be towed by Monday. We know how to class things up.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM , Blogger Joan said...

Wow, that is crazy! I'm so glad that no one was hurt. I'm sure it was pretty scary to see your own car burn before your eyes! Love you!

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, that is so freaky! Glad everyone is okay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home