Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!

April 19th - Celebrate!
It's Jack and A.J's
birthday! Jack
had us all over for
cake and ice cream!
Aren't they cute!
His loving Mom! A.J. said this
birthday was going to be boring
because he was turning 20!
I wish I was going to turn 20.
Happy Birthday A.J.!
We love you!
For the last couple of months we have been
thinking about the famous things Jack
is known for. As you read them you
honestly can't tell me that they don't
bring a smile to your face!
Have you ever heard her say. . . . .
"I'm throwing a little paint on the barn"
"I'm unsaddling the girls"
"Good Pray!"
"Fiddle dee dee!"
"Save some for Kevy!"
Love night
"I'm sweating like a whore in church!"
I'm sure we have all received
our Red Box Monday's!
"Cracker me"
"We are women and we are strong"
(inside joke)
"I'm going to take a little nappy"
"If you can't see the camera the camera
can't see you"
"There will be 3 flashes"

If some of these don't make sense
to you, just ask my girls and they
will tell you.

Some of the things she does . . . .
When she is camping, by herself, it is
her goal to never step foot out of
the trailer.
She' won't get out of bed without
reading her scriptures in the morning.
If you have ever moved into a new
home or bought an appliance, don't
worry she will figure out how to
make anything work and have
you organized in no time.
Junk Store!
Garage sale shopper!
Bargain shopper!

I know we would all agree that Jack means
the world to us.

Hope you all have a great birthday!

9 Comments:

At 5:03 AM , Blogger DARLA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:05 AM , Blogger DARLA said...

Big smile on my face as I read the Jack quotes. Jack and AJ you are two of my favorite people. I hope you have wonderful birthdays.

This is Geof.

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Cortney said...

Wonderful quotes indeed. Jacki is my hero. Happy Birthday to you both, enjoy your day!

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

SO Jack! i love it. Happy Birthday you two. i love you both so much! i wish i'd known you were doing something last night, i would have come up! i will be up soon though :) love you!

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

Thank you all so much!!! I am so blessed to have all of you!!! Love you all!!!

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Aunt Jack & AJ!! Fun post Joan :) thanks.

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

I hope you both had a great day. I love you both and feel so blessed to have you in our family. Joanie, you are right, big smile- great post. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Jack,
I wish I only knew you better!! You are so adored. What an awesome little tribute to you. And AJ, you're amazing-in so many ways! Way too much talent for just one person. (;
Love you both!
~Darla

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Meags said...

i love it! jacki you look beautiful. cory always says the women in our family get even prettier with age. i hope he feels the same way about me. aj you are beautiful too. i wish you would come and stay with us again, you are so fun to talk to!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home