Monday, May 17, 2010

HTAAL

I've been to the gym 9 days out of the last 2 weeks. not as good as I'd like but still not bad. i went this morning as well but we just went to sauna. Oh my gosh i feel AMAZING!! any of you who have never had this experience, DO IT! it's so relaxing and rejuvenating. My friend and i just got gym passes and i absolutely love it! free child care and tanning too. i'm all over that.

So Jason and I have been scanning all of my pictures into the computer so i can get rid of all of my thousands of photos. i think i will post a few every now and again. i found these gems the other day and felt i should share. this first one is my favorite. this was in the role of Meagan and Cory's engagement pictures. Meagan totally loves it hahaha!



7 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Mike said...

nice pants--errrr--shorts-suit!!!

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Oh Elly, I'm so glad you got a gym pass! Has it revolutionized your life the same way mine has?!? I love it. We haven't tried the sauna yet but maybe we will.

So you are scanning all your pictures and then you're going to get rid of them? That's funny because I feel bad that I haven't printed out pictures for about the last 3 years but maybe I shouldn't feel bad about it. I just feel like I can look at them on the computer just as easily as I could in a photo album. Is that what you are thinking too?!?

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger Jason said...

it has totally revolutionized it! i love going to the gym! my only issue with it is that i want more time to be there. one hour a day is not enough! but i love it! that is totally what i'm thinking about the pictures. most of them were just sitting in a box in my shed. this way they rotate on my screen saver and i see them all the time :)

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger Meags said...

Mike if I ever find one in your size I'll be sure to pick it up for you. He he

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Oh my, those pictures are priceless. And Cory looks identical to Jackson! Love it.

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Back in the day when Brind was shorter that everyone. You are all so cute!!!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Cute Cute I love those pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home