Saturday, June 05, 2010

Ashley's Big Day!

Saturday morning Dave told Ashley that his friend
wanted them to go for a ride in his private plane.
They left at 8:45 a.m. Look what happened!
Dave and his friends did this early that morning. It took
800 garbage bags! I love how he more or less told Ash,
"Marry Me Ashley!" That is so Dave! I told him never
in a million years did I think, from the first time he
came to our front door, that she would marry him.
He just told me today that he knew he would!
Does she look happy? Mark your calendars!
8-9-10!

5 Comments:

At 4:58 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Fun!!! Great job Dave!!! I will mark my calendar. Love you

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Mike said...

very cool, nice job Dave

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Brind+Julia said...

WOW! Amazing, Amazing!

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Get a life Dave! Haha just kidding. That is awesome! Already got it marked and we're SO excited for you guys!

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Paula said...

As Joel would say, and probably did, "Woot,woot"! I am so excited for you! Your ring is beautiful and I guess now it's finally official.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home