Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Can we go back?

Oh, our time in WA wasn't enough! It never is! I'd forgotten I had these pics and had to post. Ellynn is so dang hysterical, I can't even handle it. Notice the before and after pose? She makes being without Geof. bearable. Hm..did that sound weird? Only because she's so much LIKE Geof., I meant..




And Mindi. Strong, spiritual, splendid, superior..any other S words that describe Mindi? She wouldn't let me get many pics of her, so here's some I found! So there! (;
And we can't forget little Ruby that I hope warms up to me a bit more next visit. Miss you all. Please make to the trek out to Nauvoo in Oct. so Geof. can see you..


p.s. Check out my blog in a few days for an update on our trip to Brooke's. It was too short. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home