Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blueberry



Well family, we've done it again. Brinders and I are expecting baby #2 in late April or early May. I don't want to say it was a surprise because I was no longer on birth control and we were talking about another baby... but it took us 8 months to get pregnant with Violet and we foolishly assumed it would take awhile this time around. We didn't think we would be pregnant the NEXT MONTH! We found out a week after moving to Kansas. (WOO-HOO! Our baby was made in Washington!) So needless to say, I've been feeling very overwhelmed (and violently ill like I could never imaging a human could be). SO SICK... even waking up in the night having to throw up. I was sick with Violet, but nothing like this. Brind gave me a blessing and I've been taking B6 and Ginger pills and am feeling better and even ate solid food today! But feeling wimpy I had to called my mommy and say, "I need help!" Violet and I flew back "home" and are loving being pampered by Grandma :) We miss Brind fiercely and are planing on flying back to Kansas next week. Well, thats the low down on the babe. I don't have any better info because I still have yet to make an appointment with an OB, they don't even care to see you till like 12 weeks anyway so I feel no rush. Apparently, this is how big our baby is this week. (I think, I'm not totally sure how many weeks I am.)

5 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Congratulations!!! You make very cute little blueberries. Hope all this sickness passes quickly and I'm so glad you are able to be spoiled by your mom for a bit.

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Yea, yea, YEAH! Congrats, Julia! Good luck. So not fun being sick. Hope you feel better and continue on with those ginger pills and saltines..? Love you guys!

p.s. No wonder you're not having a good experience in Kansas! Sick and pregnant in a new place = "What are we doing here again?"

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Jules I am so excited for you! Although I'm sure you're not feeling very excited right now. It will pass my love. If you're desperate you can always get a prescription for generic zofran. Saved my life and my sanity with Finn! Good luck sweetie! I love you!

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

That is so exciting! I love being to close in age to my sisters, it will be fun.

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Brind+Julia said...

Thanks ladies! Brind is SO excited, and now that I am feeling a bit better... I'm starting to feel excited too.

Darla... I'm REALLY trying to not let my barfing/exhaustion influence what I think about Kansas... it's not working! I can't wait to move back HOME! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home