Sunday, September 05, 2010

Spagetti Factory! - Warning!

No, I'm not advertising Walgreens! I just wanted to warn
anyone that puts their photos there that they delete them
in about 2 1/2 weeks! Yes they deleted over 600 hundred
photos of mine that I had on a disc. I told the manager
that I would never set foot into their stores again! (I'm
sure he is heart broken) But honestly, who does that?
Thank goodness I had my blog almost up to date but I
still hadn't printed out my pictures, especially all of the
ones from Sarah's birth! I cried, yes real tears! Oh
well. I wanted to post these cute pictures of our
lunch at the Spagetti Factory. It is so fun to get
together!
I hope I got everyone.
The kid's table. Handsome boys!
and beautiful girls!
P.S. Yes, I know I should download all my pictures on my
computer but my computer is a "little old" but now I
have a flash card that I will depending on!

4 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

I'm sooo sorry about your pictures! Oh, I pains me to hear that. But those SF pictures are great. Kaia and I were both saying "no fair" b/c we wish we all could have been there.

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger Brind+Julia said...

That breaks my heart! Pictures are really little treasures... and to imagine a stranger threw your treasures away... AWFUL!

I'm still depressed that I made a disk of all my pictures and videos of my cousins wedding, ALSO AT WALGREENS! - Including a video of my granny breaking it down on the dance floor... I deleted all the info off my camera thinking I was safe, and my disk came back blank! Stupid Walgreens!

 
At 6:59 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Oh my goodness! Walgreens is HORRIBLE!! Seriously. SOmeone needs to write a letter to the President. What stories!! I love the Spag. Factory pics, though. Miss that place..

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Meags said...

chels that is horrible! i'm sorry! thanks for the sf pics - such cute cousins.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home