Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Funny Beck

OK so I have to share another Beck story. So last night Monica and I were laying in bed talking and all 3 of the kids had been asleep for about an hour. Beck had decided again that he would rather sleep on the floor in the girls room instead of his comfy queen sized bed. Anyway, while we were talking I heard laughing and I told Monica I thought the kids were still awake. We listened for a minute and realized it was just Beck laughing and then it started to get closer. I looked up to see Beck walk right past our bedroom door into the living room, laughing and giggling all the while. Monica said, "I think he might be sleep walking". I jumped out of bed and followed him to see what was going on. He walked around the coffee table, towards the wall and then walked in a circle. After 2 circles he straightened out and started walking right towards me but he literally had no idea I was there. He was dead asleep, laughing and walking. I leaned down and picked him up and instantly he laid his head on my shoulder and stopped. I carried him into our bedroom and sat down on the bed with him. Monica and I were both talking to him and he would just laugh and laugh and when we'd stop talking he would just lay there peacefully. After a couple minutes I went and laid him back down and he was quiet for the rest of the night. This morning when we asked him about it he had no recollection of his little sleep walking adventure!

5 Comments:

At 6:26 AM , Blogger Joan said...

Love to hear your stories! He is so cute!

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

That is so dang funny! What a little cutie!

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Scary! Now you have to worry about him getting out of the house. Still cute, but scary too! Love you!

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Darla said...

That's insane!! Cutest kid.

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Cam, I love that you are posting again. I've missed you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home