Friday, October 07, 2011

Jack, for a giant bill they found out that it could resolve itself. We are so blessed that it did but....ouch!

Darla, great job on the piano teaching! I have an idea how fun it is to keep Cole interested and excited to practice and play! How fun is it he can play a duet with his mom! Thanks for saying all those nice things about us. You are always serving someone!

Adam is Amazing! While I was in Utah I got to drive out to Adam's "Man Camp." We hiked around and had a great visit. What a riot he is! I blame Ellery! I'm just sorry I missed his text about stopping by the plant after church for an elk burger.

Mindi, whenever I hear a story about someone like "The Stone Cutter" walking 20 or so miles every Mon into Salt Lake so he can work on the temple till Fri or Sat and then walking home, I am always impressed but......WHO I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH IS HIS WIFE! She is home holding down the fort by herself! No movie about her! No glory and no complaints! You are an amazing wife! You are Adam's best decision!

We are pretty impressed with all our kids. We are truly blessed!

Jess did you get the magic marker out of everything or anything? So sorry!

Le Anne

PS I am way excited to be home for awhile! Went to the paint store today. I can hardly wait!
Meags and I are having a race to see who gets their painting done 1st

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

aw, thanks Le Anne! You made my day. Adam just pulled out of the driveway for UT, two days earlier than usual. I'm going to hold down the fort for 9 days....(taking a deep breath) I can do it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home