Wednesday, March 28, 2012

...I'm 30 and I know it...

Hey peeps,

Geez, it's been so long since I've blogged I hardly remember how!!!

In case you didn't see this on facebook, do you guys remember mine and Ellynn's friends from Provo, Ben and Coby Jones? Well Coby's wife Sarah has this darling blog that is dedicated to being 30 and loving it. So since I am now 30 she asked if she could do a little ditty about me and I jumped on it. Check it out...


I've been meaning to jump on the blogging bandwagon all month. We are having some major issues with our iPhoto so uploading pictures from our computer is impossible. I just haven't taken the time to blog from my phone. But I will. As soon as my taxes are done. In fact, that's what I'm supposed to be doing right now, so don't tell Tony!

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Your title has the LMFAO song stuck in my head! Thanks. :) So great to see you on this blog. And the post your friend did, the brilliantly beautiful pictures, and the fantastic things you said...wow! Jess, you are amazing. We need you here more often!

 
At 10:35 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

I don't ever remember being that beautiful...inside or out. Love you JESS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home