Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lego Girls




Sierra and Kaia have taken over Tristan's Legos. They played for a long time today. Such a big difference in the way boys and girls play with Legos. Tristan's friends come over, dump out the Legos everywhere and that's pretty much it. The girls build intricate designs and spent a lot of time explaining every detail.
Sierra said something to me while we were swimming today that I don't want to forget. Suddenly she looks at me and says, "I just thought of a question. Why can we breath air in our mouth and out our nose, but we can't do that with water?" Then she gulps water into her mouth and attempts to shoot it out her nose. I REALLY wish I could have taken a picture at the exact moment when she realized that was a very bad idea. So.stinking.funny.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

That is so hilarious! I too wish you had taken a Picture of that. Jason said to tell her that it's because of a flap in your throat (he can't remember what it's called). It's what keeps us frOm swallowing food into our lungs.

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Darla said...

That IS hilarious! And Sierra looks so old..and her lovely hair. Can't wait to see those girls. We love legos around here..when we play with them..every 6-8 months, or so. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home