Thursday, January 10, 2013

Granny

Things I love and remember about Granny-
Her little tiny pillow
Her very large bra on the back of the bathroom door
Her pretty nightgowns
Watching her put on her face cream and watching her put on her lipstick.
Her little Kleenex tucked neatly in her sleeve.
Breakfasts in the trailer
Arriving at Granny and Papa Les' in the middle of the night and the smiles and the hugs and the beds all set up for us downstairs
Popcorn
Granny playing the piano
Honeycombs
Granny always calling to ask what I wanted for my birthday.
Frogs
Our camping trip

More to follow


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Joan said...

love all of those things! Especially the big bra part. Haha!

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

I inherited one of those bras. It's upstairs in the cedar chest. How funny is that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home