Saturday, October 05, 2013

Will Clean For Puppy

(I tried to post this two weeks ago and just noticed it didn't post)...This morning Adam said he has failed as a parent because his kids don't know how to clean their rooms. He got them all excited by looking at pictures of free puppies on Craigslist. Then he told them they had to keep their rooms clean for a certain number of days in order to get a puppy. Sierra started keeping track on her calendar...but I'm pretty sure the shot below was marked "clean". The picture doesn't really do the room justice. It is amazing the Kaia's dresser hasn't fallen on her the way she stuffs the clothes and leaves the drawers hanging out. I'm delighted because it looks like they will never pass this test. I mean, you'd have to really LOVE the dog in order to put up with all that is involved in dog ownership. After my experience with Tracker, there isn't a lot if dog love left in my heart.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Funny.....I remember the last time Adam and I played racquetball together before his mission. The deal was if he won the kids got a puppy. If I won they didn't...I won and he went to Mexico with a black eye! I was very motivated! And I had warned him to wear the protective goggles!

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home