Tuesday, April 19, 2005

ChelseaMarie

Hello All! Brooke, your pictures were so fun to see! I can't believe that your girls are that big. I love your house! It would be so fun to come visit. Speaking of pictures, you will not be getting any with me in them for 9 to 12 more months. For those of you who don't know why, here goes nothing...I got braces. That's correct, metal braces that go on your teeth. It's seriously a hilarious sight. I never liked my teeth so I buckled down and did it. So take that and run with it. :) If I'm not mistaken, today is Aunt Jack's Birthday! Happy Birthday Jack!!! Well, that's it for now. I'm just wasting time at work before I get to go to lunch. I'm starving! I love you all. Have a good day.
Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home