Sunday, April 17, 2005

Alicia

You can tell it's the weekend and no one is at their computers at work to write anything. Well, we've finished all the painting - thanks to my family. They were there Saturday morning before us, cleaning up the yard. I wish I had taken a picture of the yard before, because it is amazing what they did. On the side of the house was Briar Rabbits briar patch and they tore it apart. It looks so good I can't even tell you how much less stressed I feel. So then they all helped us paint all weekend. It was great. We didn't finish Clo and the baby's room, but we are going to work on that after we're in. We're getting the carpets cleaned tomorrow, then we can start moving our stuff in. It's a really cute neighborhood. All the kids were running up and down the road, playing with each other - just like in the movies.
Anyway, nothing else exciting to write. Clo's grease head is gone, but she's back to itching. Oh well. Mindi, I think I've already wrote you about this, but it's worth repeating. I have these pictures of us in Europe framed above my bed. Every now and then when Chloe notices it, she's like "Jesus!" She thinks Adam is Jesus. It's pretty funny. Anywho that's it. Love Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home