Monday, April 18, 2005

Aunt Jack

Dear Beecher Descendents,

Isn't this the best! I want you to know that I haven't read anything yet, just wanted you to know that I'm not dead and think that this is going to be a great thing. Mom would be so proud, I have thought of her a lot lately and it is sad all that she has missed. I tell myself that she gets to look down every so often and see all the great things that one women started! For all you new comers that didn't get to meet her she was a great lady and she would have loved you very much, for those of you that did get to meet her, remember her because she loved us all so much! Enough sad stuff! I'll write more later. I love you all and am so proud of your lives and all you do! Love Aunt Jack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home