Tuesday, April 19, 2005

it's deluxe cu

Geof.-
So this week has been great the flying this morning was smooth on my part and turbulent on the airs part. Actually my part could have been smoother. So I feel enlightened by this blogg thing. Chelsea I had no idea the braces were medal contraptions placed on teeth. Brooke your house is beautiful I had no idea. As for the events Sunday evening we went and roasted smoores in the canyon. Very nice and cole only tried to jump in the river twice. Today was oh so rainy and after forgetting three key formulas on my math test Cole, Darla, and I chilled together. We had pizza which excited Cole. He also wanted a drink. Cole took said pizza and pushed it into said drink, then he tipped both over onto his plate. Well being the good father that I am I realized that our boy needed dinner. Luckily a friend had called to tell me that today is the local Ben & Jerry’s customer appreciation day. So with the quick thinking that made me a high school graduate we loaded into the car and headed down so I could get my boy a dinner he’d actually eat. I had phish food, cole had cookies and cream which he didn’t like sharing, and darla had some oatmeal thing. Pheww. Father of the year right here. That’s about all to report other than the fact that Darla’s belly barely fits behind the steering wheel. She is doing well and so is Dayne. Happy Birthday Aunt Jack I hope you get the package I neglected to purchase and send. Peace out. P.S. Cory I hope your singing goes well. I also think every one should know that I sent a report to Cory to proof read and his first comments to me after reading a couple pages were “what time of night did you write this.” What a nice guy. (you’re muerte)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home