Tuesday, April 12, 2005

"Superdooper" says Sierra

I love reading all your posts! I can't walk past the computer without jumping on to check the blog real quick. I've had to really pace myself so that I don't post something every ten minutes. The girls and I just got back from volunteering at the Toy Library. It is a great place to play and make a mess and catch lots of germs. We checked out a few "road trip" type toys for the big event. Brooke and Meags, I need some tips on taking outrageously long road trips and entertaining small children. Adam is off tonight with his other love, the Jeep. I forgot the Jeep's name. I'm just glad it is a boy name, not a girl, because he sure spends a lot of time with it. But it makes him dang happy and that's good for all of us. I've got to get back to my family history adventures. I'm driving to the temple tomorrow really early so that I can drop off some names to get baptized so that we have some family names to do in Nauvoo. I found an ancestor whose name is America Jane. I just love the name and can't wait to learn more about her. All I know so far is that her and her husband were sealed in the original Nauvoo Temple and he died somewhere near the Platte River crossing the plains. I'm sure there is an amazing story in there somewhere and I can't wait to find it. Maybe our next girl will be America Jane. We can have a Kaia Jane and an America Jane, right? Oh wait, Adam says we aren't having any more kids...ha ha. He thinks he is in charge :) Congratulations on the house Alicia!!! Very exciting, you'll have to post a picture for us. Oh, Adam says his Jeep's name is Clyde...and he has been off crack for about 13 hours now. Not sure what that means but I'm not going to ask him if he wants me to write anything else for him in the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home