Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ColoradoBennett-OC

I was going to get on my soap box about the OC, but then I realized that would be fruitless and hypocritical. The truth is I got really sucked into that show, it was a serious love/hate relationship. After the first season I told Adam I wasn't going to waste my time watching it anymore and I made fun of him for being addicted to the 2000s version of 90210. He said I couldn't do it, that I couldn't resist the temptation of the second season. But I have. True, one time I heard a radio commercial about the plot and then I asked my friend Haylee to fill me in on what happened, but I didn't watch it. And once Adam made me watch the part where Modest Mouse was singing on the show and I really enjoyed that, but I won't back down! Lyd, you titled your blog "mindi no way" but I haven't the slightest what you were referring to. Dancing, maybe? Chelsea, I sure wish I could be there with you for your mom's workout classes. My 8 minutes arms, abs, buns, and legs videos just aren't cutting it. I'm on a waiting list to start a women's rock climbing class at Rockn' and Jamn' so that should help. Well, Sierra is sitting on poor Kaia like she is a small pony. Better go intervene. Blog out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home