Tuesday, May 17, 2005

chelsea

Hello everyone. I just arrived to work and automatically updated myself on the blogs. It's a habit. This morning I made a huge mistake. Ashley and I went to my Mom's Body Pump class at the gym. I'm not even kidding you, placing my arms on the steering wheel while driving home was very difficult. Not to mention washing my hair in the shower. It's going to be a rough day and tomorrow it'll hit me worse. Enough complaining. Ashley and I have committed to this craziness and we are not backing down. I am going to look like Summer on The OC. (lyd is probably the only one who knows who I'm talking about.) Brooke, I would love more than anything to come and visit you. Lydia leaves on the 29th for Maine so that leaves us with this weekend. Unfortunately that leaves us basically no time to plan. I wish we would've been thinking ahead. Mindi, I know this is going to upset you, so I just want to get it out in the open and prepare you now. I will not be dancing at my wedding. That doesn't mean that you can't dance. I just won't be dancing...at all. I really don't like it. To be completely honest with you, I'll probably ditch out early and head for the Honeymoon. On that note, later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home