Monday, May 16, 2005

ColoradoBennett-At first I was afraid

We had a great time in Pueblo with Ellery at the Winter's wedding. The actual wedding was short (and LDS), the cake was ok, and there was plenty of dancing. All very important on my list. Dancing is at the top. Can we please have more weddings around here? And please don't skip out on the dance floor, ok. Sierra is an excellent dancer. She really goes nuts on the dance floor, must get it from Adam, I guess. We danced until Sierra crawled into Kaia's car seat and fell asleep. Really, on minute she was dancing happily with her balloon with two forks tied to the bottom and the next she was asleep. The next day we stopped by Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs (that's where the pics are from). Well, I can't keep my eyelids open anymore...blog out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home