Monday, June 27, 2005

Alicia

Lydi - saw your picture. All I can say is well done Quasimodo.
We took Clo to Lagoon on Saturday and I'm pretty sure she'll never be the same. She loved it. She was kind of throwing a fit on the way there so as soon as we could see the rides in the distance I told her that that was where we were going. "Wite dare?" she asked pointing at the huge Ferris wheel. When I told her yes I'd never received so much affection from her. I was in the back seat with her, trying to feed the little darling so we wouldn't have an episode in the park, so she started petting my arm and holding my hand. When we got in there she was a little scared of the noise of the rides, but we were with Kev's friends and their two kids, so she had to be brave like them. She plugged her ears through the first ride, but then she was fine. By the time we got to the next one, I'd go to help her off and she'd run to the next open seat, assuming it was time for another round. She'd throw a fit and I'd have to carry her kicking and screaming back to the line.
We also went and saw Jord perform. Cameron wasn't kidding. As soon as they open the theater like 10 girls run, squealing to the front row. When Jordan came out they were all screaming his name. It was pretty funny.
Anyway, Meags, still waiting? Good luck. That's it - Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home