Sunday, June 26, 2005

Useful Anti-Mormon Blogs

Well today I taught the Sunday School lesson on how Satan decieves us and what leads to apostasy. I can't remember the actual title. I was able to use your experience Mindi, it was perfect. Darla, I wish your blog had been on here as well. It would have been useful, the part about Geof speaking to you. Jess, that is next week for you I think. You will have both, very handy. My kids always listen better when I share personal stories. I just try not to reveal too much. I don't want them to have an excuse for poor behavior.
So Leash, have I mentioned that my husband is a big "Neck Car" fan as well? Jim Rome, if any of you are familiar with him, coined the phrase. That's my deep quote for the day. It refers to rednecks loving what he condsiders "not a sport." I have been given many, many lectures as to why it is actually a sport. All I know is that every Sunday I have the sound of many vehicles driving around in a circle blaring through my house.

Okay, our plans for Utah involve being there for our Bennett family reunion on the 13th. I would love if the Stevenson reunion is around that time-not before though. We are planning to go to Lagoon and Seven Peaks and now river rafting while we are there. Jess, that sounds great, give me details. I know that can be kind of expensive for everybody but it will be our big trip before Mike leaves, so whoever wants to come to any of those events I would love it. I know we will have down time as well, hopefully eating chocolate chip cookies at Auntie Jack's house. Have I mentioned that I have put on seven pounds this summer for no apparant reason? I might have already, but it is stressing me out. I need to start running- every day- not just two times a week. It is so hot though.

Mike and I worked on the basement for several hours yesterday. It made me feel alot better. I was feeling like this move was going to be impossible. We'll get there. I also realized I was suffering from a little thing that has three letters and I was therefore overly emotional in every way.

Well just sitting here waiting for the time bomb up in Battleground Wa to go off. Tomorrow we should have little what's her face here. I can hardly wait. Leash, I know I have asked you this a million times, when in August? Will we be there.

Down to dinner, I made pork roast, surprisingly not too expensive Geof and capable of feeding many. Do you still do the period at the end of your name my dear bro?

Let's hope there is exciting baby news on here by morning. I loved the Brently idea by the way. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home