Wednesday, June 15, 2005

ColoradoBennett-Welcome Ellynn

Thanks to whom ever is pulling Ellynn into the blogs, is it Jessica? Cameron, many blogs ago you asked for Ellynn and Brind's email address. I have been meaning to post them if in exchange you will post Joel's.
ellathefin@myldsmail.net
Beechboy@myldsmail.net
Brind's address is:
Cebu Philippines Mission
47 Salinas Dr, Lahug
Cebu City 6000
Philippines

Could someone post Ellynn's address please?

As for our family, the posted pictures of Adam's two other wives should speak 1000 words. Sierra is only 2% interested in potty training and I could really use some pointers there from post-potty training moms (or i guess I should open that up to anyone, male or female, potty trained or not). I'm supposed to go to Girls Camp in two weeks but Camp Firewalker doesn't allow kids. It is really stressing me out because I'm not ready to leave Kaia with a sitter for that long. I thought maybe I could wean her at that point and it would be no big deal, but she told me that she is clearly not ready for that. So I just emailed the camp asking for special permission to bring my baby. I'm sure it isn't the first time they've received such a plea from an LDS mom. Blog, Blog, Blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home