Friday, June 24, 2005

Just call me Quasi (lydiamaine)

Hello cousins its me again, Oh how I love reading the blogs, and it seems that I get more and more chances to write, that's what you get when nothins happen in Maine.
Thanks Mindi so much for acting so fast for that address Chloe is going to be getting a postcard with a moose on the front, because of you a day sooner! Oh I’m funny.
Anyhow your probably wondering what’s with the title, well I’ll tell you. It’s my new official title here at work, yes I can touch the ceiling and yes I am the bell ringer of Laurel South.
It was a rough start, learning the bell trade- trying not to “flip” the bell, ringing it only 7 times, trying not to mess up and end up doing it 8 times which ends up being 9, then turning it in to an emergency bell and everyone knowing, that yes it is Lydia aka Quasi Moto that messed that one up! It’s a rather frustrating job. But I do do it, I don’t like it, but I do do it! Just kidding but yeah (I sniff glue)! Anyways I’m having fun here a CLS cause it’s “Always a Beautiful Day in the State of Maine” that’s what I’m supposed to say on the phone, it’s classic.
Oh and cousin you know who you are, Chealsea what the devil I never hear from you I need a blog just a small one to know your still there! Oh how I miss you!
Well bloggity bloggity blog out! Lydia Maine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home