Tuesday, July 12, 2005

chels

Holy crap! I just almost had a small heart attack! I thought that my sisters and I were going to be gone when Brooke was here! I have confirmed that that isn't true. My sisters and I are going to Mexico with my Dad August 5-10. It's going to be okay though, we'll be back!!! Okay, I have decided that one of the happiest moments of my day is when I log onto the Blog and see (what seems like) millions of new posts. It's pretty amazing. Everyone sounds wonderful! I love all the pictures, it's so fun to see everyone. Leash, the one of Tony's leg almost sent me over the edge. It was so big and it pulled up so fast all at once! It's a good thing I haven't had lunch yet. Speaking of lunch, I have to go out with the BlueCross BlueShield carriers today. I am not excited. The two other women that are joining are very unemotional human beings, to say the least. I'm not going to be negative about it though. :) Ash and I went to Body Pump this morning at 5:30. I have school tonight until 8:30. It's going to be a long day. School is almost over, but then it will just start up again. It seriously feels like a deep dark black hole with no bottom. :) Everyone sounds busy, but managable. I need to go visit Jack. It's been over a week! What kind of neice am I? Okay, that's it for now. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home