Wednesday, July 20, 2005

darla-alcoholic neighbor

okay...i thought i'd kind of add to the drunk neighbor story. Um...so this lady is really sweet and her girls really love Cole. It's been a huge blessing to have them around 'cuz i seem to always be stuck inside with Dayne and my 'almost' clean house. ANyway, so i go over the other night with cookies kind of to say thank you and start the ball rolling with missionary work (okay...at least BEFRIENDING them). So I'm talking to her about Dayne and how she's getting better with her colic (or whatever it is) and she precedes to tell me "I drink...a lot...I start around 4 p.m. But hey, if you ever want me to watch Cole (and Dayne!) I'd be happy to." I didn't really know what to say so I just changed the subject. it was pretty funny. and her breath really stunk of alcohol. So that's our neighbors. Geof. and I've decided that you really only live in Provo if you're a student or white trash. I gotta run to an enrich. comm. mtg. loves me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home