Wednesday, July 20, 2005

povo

Okay so Cole has gills. Gill in New Hampshire. We went to this pool tonight and he no longer enjoys just being in the water, he is a swimmer. I hold him and he says down so I let him go and he goes under water and starts to kick and paddle. Then I'll bring him up he gets some air and goes back under. I was close to the side and he swam to it grabbed on pulled up got air and went back down. He even jumps into the deep end and can swim back up to where his face breaks the surface. He is hysterical people keep asking us how young he is.
Alright more cole stories. By the way Leash your clo stories rule and thanks for the heads up on Sesame Street he'll never watch that program further stunting his hopes of ever speaking. Anyway we have these neighbors who have two daughters seven and four. They love cole. They pound our door from sun up to sun down asking if Cole can play. Cole hears the knocking grabs his swim diaper walks up to one or the other of us holds it up and says "outside". The girls are great with him and so the other night Darla took them over cookies. Well the mom came to the door and Darla could smell she'd been drinking and the mom's like "I drink," "I drink a lot". But I can watch cole any time you want. It was hysterical that it was done in that order. She's the relief society president and I can't believe the lengths people go to to not watch cole. Just kidding she's not active and she would watch cole. That's all for now.
Quote "No sin is ever commited without first ignoring a prompting from the Holy Ghost" I think Christoferson of the seventy.

Also Keith sucks
Don't tell Darla but Anne sucks too. Just kidding D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home