Wednesday, July 20, 2005

chelsea

Keith Urban is my HERO! Leash, everyone else doesn't know what they are talking about. (duh, we alreday knew that) I want to go to his concert again. That rocked! I am really really tired lately. I feel like I can't go on much longer. I have been stressing to the max about school. I know how you feel Jess! It sucks. My school is over on the 29th, a week from Friday. I'm glad it will be over, but there is a lot that needs to be completed before then. Lindsey had a Birthday party on Monday night. She had friends over to swim. When I say friends, I mean probably thirty crazy Jr. High freaks. :) Ashley is continuously learning how to drive. She does pretty well. The other day Cort, Ash and I were with my Dad. Ash decided she wanted to drive on the freeway. When we arrived at our destination, Ashley asked if she did a good job. Cortney said, "yeah, except the fact that it took you ten minutes to change lanes." It was seriously hilarious because it was true. Cortney has been saying how much she wishes school would start. She says she is bored. Sort of a crazy idea to me! Leash, I almost peed my pants when I read the story about Clo and the garage door. I can't believe you were laughing about it instead of freaking out! Did you consider the possibility of her falling??? You must be pregnant! :) I loved seeing the pictures of Dayne and Hazel. Keep posting. Talk to you later, Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home