Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Madison Belle Hatch

Madison is finally here. As Chels said she was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches long. She is the spitting image of Chloe when she was born. Both mom and daughter are doing great. She was born today at about 10:40 a.m. I will let Alicia tell you all about it. She should be home Friday.

I will tell you what happened to me. I had to go to my math class this morning because we had a review for our test tomorrow but I told mom to call me and I would leave if I needed to. About 45 minutes into class at about 10:25 mom calls and says that she is close so I should come up. She said it probably wouldn't be until 11. I literally ran out of class and sped to the hospital and ran from the parking lot and as I am entering her room at about 10:40 I here a baby crying and I had missed the whole thing by moments, literally moments. I was soooo sad.

She is beautiful and Chloe is so funny, she didn't quite know what to do when she saw her. It was a great day for us today.

I am so glad the pictures worked, after about an hour, I finally figured out how to post them. I emailed more on ofoto.com to your email addresses so check those out, and if you didn't receive the email it is because I don't have your address so if you give me it I will send them to you.

Oh by the way, did anyone notice on the "Crazy Fun" blog that Cory wrote that some random person made a comment. Can anyone look at our blogs, I thought they had to have the password...creepy, check it out.

Well I love you all and will write again soon. I got my 17 page and 12 page papers turned in so things have calmed down. 3 tests and one assignment left. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home