Wednesday, July 27, 2005

yeah alicia

our babies are going to be almost exactly one month apart. hazel crecked in at 8 lbs at her three week apointment she's my little wafe, i'm pretty sure she gets that from me. i hope everything went well, i can't wait to exchange birth stories. jessica as her sister it is your duty to get us pics asap.

i feel for all you movers. wow everyone is moving. at least brooke is getting it right and moving toward me. after all the world does revolve around me right?

mindi i am not too scared about the m word, i would spell it but i have no idea how. now that i know what it is, i can get antibiotics before i really get sick.

cory was right, seeing geoffery yesterday was the coolest. i wish i had longer with him, but i was at the hospital visiting one of the little ladies i visit teach. she has had 3 heart ataches and a stroke in the past week. so she is paralized on one side and can not swallow or talk. she has refused a feeding tube, so she is slowly dieing. well while i was there i proved that i am a crappy mom. hazey pooped through her outfit. no big deal unless you don't have a diaper bag, which i didn't. so i go down to the family birth center and scrounge up a diaper. in the meantime i pooh has gotten on my white sweater. i clean her all up and i now i have a naked baby. so i take off my tanktop (i thought that would be better than using my sweater and having my g's hang out), and wrapped it around her. very classy i know. i'm sure all of you other would never be so stupid.

everyone needs to beg cory for me, so he will let us come down there. i love you all

meags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home