Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I don't care what that nitrazine test said

Well, I could've sworn my water broke yesterday. We were in Murray at Sams Club, trying to find a mirror for over mom and dads mantle. Picture this: mom in a wheelchair, dad pushing her, and me pulling a flatbed cart with the mirror with Clo sitting precariously in this little basket on it that I'm quite sure is meant for a loafs of bread or possibly a 14 lb. package of Oreos (you know you can't find Oreos in a pack smaller than that at ol' Sammies). Anyway, I thought it happened, but I didn't say anything until we were done because I didn't want to stress everyone out anymore than we already were. So then, we have to lay down part of the seats in the back to fit the mirror in and dad insisted on laying down back there with it. So here's Clo kicking dad in the face because she thinks it's hillarious that his head is right there by her car seat, me trying to figure out if these really are contractions I'm feeling every few minutes as I'm driving, and mom half asleep from her morning pills. Jess called at one point and dad answered and I heard him say, "you wouldn't believe it if I told you." It was funny.
So I call Kev and he meets me at home. I'm reading in my book, trying to figure out if it really did break or not because it wasn't a huge gush type thing. Anyway I called the doctor on call and he said I should go in to the hospital. Long story short, I wasn't in labor. I felt like a class A jack ass. Oh well, tomorrow at 5.
Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home