Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sweating like a pig-Jessica

Hioh-
It was like christmas when I logged on, all the blogs, all the pictures, I love it. As you'll notice in the title I have been sweating like a pig the last few days. I drove by the bank at 6 p.m. on my way home from work and it said it was 107 degrees. I think the AC at work was broken because I was blazing even in doors, and our swamp cooler at home just isn't cutting it. You would think a full size swamp cooler that is supposed to cool an entire house could cool our 10 by 20 apartment. Oh well. Happy Birthday Kaia and Moni!!! I wish I was better about remembering everyone's b-days. Leash, Chlo and Con look like little narfers in that one pic, I was laughing when I saw it. Oh by the way everyone, when viewing the picture of Tony's leg, keep in mind that wound is actually about 4 inches long. The picture doesn't give it justice but at the moment I was taking it, I was just trying not to pass out. Brookie I was laughing at the story of Mike swerving around, that was great. I have seen War of the Worlds, it is good, I was squeezing Tony's hand the whole time. Cam, I hope Kel is alright, any new on that? Like Alicia said, mom is doing better, they even went to the store today. I think she is tired of being pent up at home. Well that is all for now, I have to run, Mom and Dad are going to bed so I am going to leave. Love you all. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home