Friday, August 19, 2005

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

Well I'm doing this because as I'm sure you all know, no one else is writing and well now you can be bored by me.

So as I sit here listening to Rush Limbaugh getting smarter by the minute I can't help but be excited to try out Sierra's new climbing harness I think I will put it on her and hang her by it for an hour or two just to make sure she is safe. Then tomorrow we will slap her bike helmet on and see how high we can get her to climb. Mindi and I went climbing last night at a indoor gym, we left the rugrats with Gram and hooked up with 2 of Mindi's friends. It was fun but Mindi got bummed out because she didn't pass her lead climb test. That's ok though because she still climbs tougher routes than I can climb and she would have nailed it except we waited till she was worn out from climbing before she tried it.

OK now on to labor day. I have on my list so far the
Robbins minus the crabs (5?)
Lydia, Smiths, Hatches (5?+2 Big Foot you'll still be in the woods)
Joan Bennett and Co.(right)(5-8?)
Geof. Darla & clan (2+2)
Please verify my numbers
Jack and Kev are you on?

there are numerous activities however the prices very from free to not so free
*a four pass to Winter Park gets you access to the alpine slide and chair lifts for lazy mountain bikers that like to ride up hill and coast a at varying speeds down hill $74
*Rock climbing free but you have to wait your turn as we only have one rope
*Drive through Rock Mountain National Park and so on and so forth
Blog to your Mother Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home