Wednesday, November 09, 2005

ColoradoBennett--true identity




Thank you to everyone who blogged or called to wish me a happy birthday. It was marvelous, my family (especially my husband) spoil me rotten. BLOGNINJA, I know who you are, I'm happy you joined us, and everyone would be delighted if you reviled your true identity, but I'll leave that up to you. Brooke called me from Korea and told me the Outback/bidet story: please blog soon, Brookie, it's too funny to not share immediately. I'm so happy that you are blissfully frolicking around Korea, climbing big mountains/rocks, etc. with your husband. I just spent the last hour trying to get Sierra and Kaia to take a nap at the same time and now Kaia just woke up. Better go resort to the sleeper hold. Blog to your mother...
ps. the pictures are of Kaia in a monkey suit, Adam's new toy, and the beautiful roses bought me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home