Thursday, November 10, 2005

I've got it - maybe

I know who you are. There's only one other person who makes fun of Mindi like Adam does. Do you want me to blow your cover? I actually had a dream about who the crap you were before I read the blog today. I dreamt that you were Cole all grown up. Crazy.

Anyway, we were watching Letterman last night, who by the way if you haven't watched for a while, like I hadn't - go back - he's as good as you remember. He said something and I laughed so hard I almost horked the mouthful of cereal that I had. Anyway, that's beside the point. Clo was watching it with us (I think it's because I try so hard all day to keep her from watching t.v. that when Kev gets home and the t.v. finally goes on - she'll watch virtually anything) and she turns to me and tells me "you be the tooth fairy, I be a princess and Dad be a dragon." It was pretty funny. She is talking so much lately, it's blowing me away. My favorite is - I have to ask you a question. The other day I was laying down with her and she's like - what I suppose to do now? She's pretty dang funny. She woke up the other morning and I was in giving Mad a bath. She comes in and is like - I wake up and I say -Where mom? Et's go bind her. I love how she gives me the dialogue in her head.

Well ok, talk to you later. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home