Friday, December 16, 2005

povo

Well things have been pretty busy around here. So much so that it's been hard finding time to write the better than you family news letter. Hopefully we'll squeeze that in. A sigh of relief has been expelled from the Bennett's in Provo as finals good or more likely bad are behind us once again. That alone makes me want to stay up late singing Christmas music and loving my fellow man. Things are good. I have been able to go on some beautiful flights as of late. Coming in first is the trip I took to Washington. I loved seeing all the family. Thanks for playing with me it was great times. Today I got to fly up to Ogden then land at Salt Lake International were all the big planes made fun of my little plane. I told them to be nice. Then I flew over to Manti and circled around the temple for awhile. It's been a lot of fun. Darla and the kids are the greatest. Well the one 7 month old isn't the greatest as of late. She's training for the Guiness to see if she can cry for the longest continuous ammount of time. Her training began at 3:30 this morning and practice didn't end until 6 a.m. or so when we had to take Cole to the Dr. so he could get some more tubes put in his ears. So hopefully the tubes will work and Dayne will do well in the time trials. Merry Christmas to all. Also when is the Beecher family Christmas party? don't feel bad if it's come and gone just know that I won't ever talk with anyone in the northern half of utah again.
blog better and sooner. blog out dawg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home